Fall Session – Southfield, Michigan
September 12 – 14, 2016 – Remote Live Webinars (Prerequisites)
September 16 – 17, 2016 – On-Site Course (Southfield, MI)
TRAKnet’s Scribe University combines the most comprehensive online and on-site training with the implementation support you need to quickly launch a fully functioning podiatric scribe program.
Upon completion of the TRAKnet Scribe University program, students will be able to:
- Understand the profession, roles, etiquette, and personality of a functioning and successful podiatric scribe, including HIPAA and medico-legal requirements.
- Understand the basics of medical terminology and medical office procedures.
- Analyze, pronounce, and spell podiatric terms using common combining forms, suffixes, and prefixes.
- Name body systems.
- Understand and analyze the most commonly used podiatric diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Learn common pharmacology, podiatric diagnostics, and medical charting.
- Describe the functions of electronic health records and explain the advantages offered over paper-based records.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of how TRAKnet is used in physician practices.
Please email registration form to: email@example.com